1. What’s your full name?
Aaron Alexander Feldman
4. What are you doing right now?
Answering this quiz lol
5. What are you listening to right now?
New Wolf Parade cd
6. Favourite colour?
7. Favourite Food?
barbecue duck on rice
8. Favourite movie?
Lol all of them
9. Favourite band?
Depends what mood I’m in, usually Arcade Fire
10. Favourite musical?
Mmm Cabaret maybe?
HAVE YOU EVER?
11. …slept in the same bed as someone of the opposite sex?
12. …laughed so hard you cried?
13. …kissed in the rain?
14. …been responsible for the death of a friend or loved one?
15. You heard me.
What kind of question is that?
16. Just answer it. Have you ever been responsible for the death of a friend or loved one?
17. Are you sure about that?
18. February 13th, 2006. Does that date mean anything to you?
What is this? Who the hell do you think you are?
19. I’m asking the questions. February 13th. Yes or no?
This is crazy. I don’t have to answer that.
20. How old do you think she’d be if she were alive today?
21. Hello? You still there?
She would’ve been 22.
22. She wanted to be a doctor, right?
A… she wanted to be a veterinarian.
23. That’s right. She loved animals.
I don’t want to do this anymore. Please. I-
24. And her voice. She had the most beautiful singing voice. What was that song she’d sing in the car?
Why are you doing this to me?
25. Oh, I remember. “Who will save your soul.”
She… loved that song…
26. She loved you too, you know.
I… I knew that. I loved her too!
27. Did you really? Is that what someone does to someone they love?
It wasn’t like that. It was an accident.
28. An accident.
29. You’re telling me you did everything you could to save her.
You think I don’t regret what happened? You think I haven’t thought about her every day for the past two years?
30. What was the last thing she said to you that night?
No… no… don’t do this. Please.
31. I’m sorry, was that you answering the question?
I can’t… no more… please…
32. Are you sure?
Yes… no more… please… Just… just ask me normal questions… I… can’t do this…
33. Fine. Most embarrassing moment?
34. Most embarrassing moment?
It… it was in grade 7. I was getting out of the pool and Matt Beamish pantsed me. I was wearing underwear underneath my swim shorts.
35. Earliest memory?
Sitting in a high chair, around 2 years old. I was eating ice cream and getting it all over my face.
36. Best vacation?
38. Why did you let me die?
39. Why did you let me die?
Oh god no.
40. Why did you let me die?
41. Why did you let me die?
42. Why did you let me die?
… never would have…
43. Why did you let me die?
…I can’t… I don’t…
44. Why did you let me die?
45. Why did you let me die?
…don’t… do this…
46. Why did you let me die?
47. Why did you let me die?
BECAUSE I WAS SCARED.
49. Of what?
Of a world where you were in pain. Of a world where people could hurt you and take advantage of you. Of a world that would teach you to hate and become as warped and bitter as I was. I could have saved you. I know that. Oh god I know that… but you would have hated me for that. It wasn’t my call to make, I know. And for that I’m truly sorry.
…Are you still there?
52. Summer or Winter?
53. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce.
54. Do you have a crush on anyone?
55. Worst injury?
February 13th, 2006
56. Person most likely to take this quiz?
Hmm I dunno, maybe Dan?
57. Person least likely to take this quiz?
Um, probably Michelle.