Friday, August 17, 2012

HardWear #3 On Sale

Last month saw the release of HardWear #3 by UysFaber comics. Like the issue before it, it featured one of my stories, the second in the Spectrum series. Once again, the art is by Rebecca Slack. It's twice as long as the story in issue 2, and I feel is significantly stronger. And the cover! Mamma mia.

Can we get a shot of the cover illustration, please?


HardWear #3 is on sale for $3.50 and can be purchased at various comic book stores, such as Paradise Comics, Stadium Comics, CyberCity Comix, Red Nails II, and Comics N More.

UysFaber didn't buy a table at FanExpo this year, but I believe that there will be a signing at the Comic Book Lounge sometime in September. I'll keep you informed as the details present themselves.

In the meantime, check out some of the articles I wrote at UysFaber these past few weeks, including a review of Avengers, which was fantastic, and the Dark Knight Rises, which was poo poo potatoes.

No comments: