Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Little Too Aaronic

Okay. Last month, UysFaber comics published issue 2 of their cyberpunk comic HardWear, which featured “Spectrum,” a story I wrote (you can still purchase copies of the issue at Paradise Comics in Toronto. Go! Go! Go!). This is the first of several scripts I’ve contributed to the book, with subsequent stories to be published in the coming months.



UysFaber has a table at the upcoming Wizard World Toronto, and I’ll be one of the guests doing signings, which means that for the first time I’ll officially be a Comic Book Writer in Artist’s Alley (this has always been something of a minor aspiration of mine). When filling out my bio for the Wizard World page, however, it occurred to me that I didn't have a site I could link to for anyone who might be interested in my work, and that I should probably get on that. But, I decided, why start up a brand new web domain when I have a perfectly good blog gathering dust?

Now, it’s been 3 years since my last post for Isn’t It Aaronic? (you can read the handful of short comedic pieces I’ve written by viewing this blog’s archives), but from now on this will be the hub for all the things I’m working on. This is where I’ll post info on upcoming comic stories I’ve written, as well as links to other sites where I’ve contributed reviews and articles. Short films, sketches, interviews, whatever.

If there’s something I’ve written that catches your attention, let me know. Leave a comment on this site, or send me an e-mail at feldman1@gmail.com, and I'll get back to you.

No comments: